Bacon Mac N Cheese
Makes 8 Servings
Takes 60 Minutes
• 8 slices HORMEL® BLACK LABEL® Microwave Ready Bacon, chopped
• 1 (16-ounce) box elbow macaroni
• 4 tablespoons butter
• 3 tablespoons flour
• 3 cups milk
• 1 teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon onion powder
• ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
• 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
• 8 ounces Colby-Jack cheese, shredded
• 8 ounces Harvarti cheese, shredded
• 4 ounces Provolone cheese, shredded
Cook bacon according to package directions.
Heat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta according to package directions.
In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Whisk in flour and cook 1 minute. Gradually add milk, whisking constantly.
Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low and gradually stir in salt and remaining ingredients, stirring until cheese is melted.
Stir cheese mixture and bacon into pasta. Transfer mixture to a lightly greased 13-x 9-inch baking dish.
Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly.